- ABOUT CCUT
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President
- Office of the Secretariat
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of General Affairs
- Office of Research and Development
- Center for International Exchange
- Office of Continuing Education
- Affiliated College of Continuing Education
- College of Health
- College of Tourism and Management
- College of Engineering
- Introduction to General Education Center
- DOWNLOAD CCUT INTERNATION STUDENTS BROCHURE
- RESEARCH CENTERS
- FUTURE STUDENTS
- CAMPUS LIFE
- CONTACT US
University Specialty Development: Establish clear university development index and strengthen the accomplishments of university evaluations and competitions in order to reach the goal of level A for evaluations and visits.
Student Affairs Specialty Development:Build a friendly campus, offer student grants and scholarships, improve club and association activities, establish healthy campus lifestyles, be willing to adjust teaching styles and enhance students' and parents' satisfaction.
Teaching Specialty Development: Implement teaching innovation, integrate teaching resources, emphasize specialty, enhance teaching quality, encourage student license coaching, expand students learning horizons, and increase practical teaching.
Academic Specialty Development:The faculty will implement inter-disciplinary research, participate in professional organizations, and enhance the quality and quantity of special projects and industry-academia projects. CCUT is becoming an excellent teaching university with research strengths.
Industry-Academia Specialty Development:Establish complete industry-academia platform, strengthen incubation achievement, deepen community management and become the best partner of communities and industries.