- ABOUT CCUT
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President
- Office of the Secretariat
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of General Affairs
- Office of Research and Development
- Center for International Exchange
- Office of Continuing Education
- Affiliated College of Continuing Education
- College of Health
- College of Tourism and Management
- College of Engineering
- Introduction to General Education Center
- DOWNLOAD CCUT INTERNATION STUDENTS BROCHURE
- RESEARCH CENTERS
- FUTURE STUDENTS
- CAMPUS LIFE
- CONTACT US
International Students who wish to apply for Chung Chou University of Science and Technology, please read the following information and contact the Center for International Exchange for more information.
CCUT has three colleges: College of Engineering, College of Tourism and Management, and College of Health, with a total of 14 undergraduate programs, 2 graduate programs. All programs accept international student applications.
For further information on specific degree programs, please contact the office of academic divisions listed below (university telephone number: +886-4-8359000 )
College of Health
College of Tourism and Management
College of Engineering
1. International students are defined as those who are neither citizens of the Republic of China(R.O.C.)*, nor Overseas Chinese. Those who have had their R.O.C. nationality annulled for 8 years or more are eligible to apply. These regulations are not applicable for those of Hong Kong or Macao citizenship.
2. International students who have graduated from a high school, technical junior college, college or university recognized by the Ministry of Education of R.O.C., can apply for admission. (please refer to the website http://www.bukexiaoyuan.com). International students with a high school diploma are eligible to apply for the four-year undergraduate programs; students with a technical junior college diploma are eligible to apply for the third year of the four-year undergraduate programs; students with a bachelor鈥檚 degree are eligible to apply for the master鈥檚 programs.
How to Apply
Your application for admission and all required documents must be received in the CCUTCenter for International Exchange by May 31 for the fall semester, October 31 for the spring semester.
Please download CCUT International Student Brochure here.
Send all documents to
Chung Chou University of Science and Technology
No. 6, Lane 2, Sec. 3, Shanjiao Rd.,
Yuanlin Township, Changhua County 510,
CCUT does not accept faxed copies of official documents.
1. Application form.
2. Photocopies of the highest academic diploma and the transcript of the highest educational degree (notarized copy translated into English or Chinese is necessary if the original diploma is not in English or Chinese) authenticated by R.O.C. embassies, representative, consulates, or other Mission authorized by Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs (hereandafter referred to as Taiwan Overseas Mission).
3. Financial Statement verified/sealed by the Taiwan Overseas Mission with proof of sufficient funds for the applicant鈥檚 entire stay for study in Taiwan.
4. Photocopy of passport or other equivalent verification of nationality.
Other materials required by specific departments/institutes; in this case, the applicant shall be notified as needed.
Other Important Issues
1. An applicant may apply for one degree program only and is requested to implement all the application requirements as specified.
2. The diploma submitted for application review shall first be authenticated in accordance with the rules promulgated by the ROC Ministry of Education, except for diplomas issued by Overseas Taiwanese or Overseas Chinese schools.
3. In accordance with the Ministry of Education regulations, those who have been dismissed from an university or college in the Republic of China are not eligible to apply. Applicants who violate this regulation will have their admission nullified or status as a Chung Chou Institute of Technology student revoked.
4. Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a resident visa. For changing visa status, please contact the following office: Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (3-5F., No.2-2, Sec. 1, Jinan Rd., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.). Tel: +886-2-2343 2888 ext. 6)
5. Admission shall be denied and/or the student shall be dismissed from CCUT after admission if there are any violations of the general academic honor code and/or in the authenticity of the applicant鈥檚 documents. Those who have graduated shall have their diploma revoked.
6. Applicants do NOT have to attach their Health Certificate while APPLYING to CCUT.
Once they receive Qualification Notice from CCUT, students should submit their health certificate (including the vaccination certificates of Measles and Rubella or their positive antibody titers, Chest X-ray report, and HIV test proof) which is issued AFTER March 1 for Fall Semester, or August 1 for Spring Semester.
Center for International Exchange
Tel: +886-4-8359000 ext.1541