- ABOUT CCUT
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President
- Office of the Secretariat
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of General Affairs
- Office of Research and Development
- Center for International Exchange
- Office of Continuing Education
- Affiliated College of Continuing Education
- College of Health
- College of Tourism and Management
- College of Engineering
- Introduction to General Education Center
- DOWNLOAD CCUT INTERNATION STUDENTS BROCHURE
- RESEARCH CENTERS
- FUTURE STUDENTS
- CAMPUS LIFE
- CONTACT US
College of Engineering
Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering
The program’s objective is to cultivate professional talents with training on both theories and practical applications in response to the trends and demands of industrial development.
The undergraduate program focuses on“mechanical design and manufacture”and“automation and control.”The master program focuses on engineering curriculum and thesis writing to improve advanced technical capability and to equip our students with competitiveness for employment.
The field of mechanical design and manufacture includes CAD/CAM/CAE, CNC, mold design, plastic injection, powder metallurgy, and precision casting.
The field of automation and control includes hydraulics and pneumatics, PLC, sensors, microprocessor, mechanism, automatic control, and mechatronic.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Energy Technology
The curriculum of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Energy Technology includes two domains, electrical energy and control, and Internet and communications. The research covers the areas of energy science and technology and intelligent robots to meet the needs of society and technological development.
The department has an excellent faculty. Many of them are inventors and have patented inventions. Their hand-on experience will help students develop creative thinking and practical abilities. We encourage students to advance their studies and strengthen their competitiveness by conducting apprentice programs, extracurricular student counseling, and utilizing the specialty laboratories.
The department develops the industry-academia research projects and students' internship programs to create a bridge between academic research and the needs of industrial advancement.
Department of Multimedia and Game Science
I. Purpose of the Department
The department develops multimedia technology and applied game science, based on information technology as the core and supplemented by aesthetics. It is hoped that students are cultivated to be professionals with “digital aesthetic creative thinking”. The core competencies include basic design skills, creative thinking, art creation skills, communication, cooperation, and marketing skills. The course focuses on 3D animation, 2D/3D game design, and App application. This department has sufficient software and hardware equipment. We help our students to obtain domestic and international licenses in the relevant field. By introducing the new game development technology and equipment, we hope to meet the demand for the game industry, and set up the internationally synchronized game development ability. Simultaneously, through the game production mode of well-known foreign game development industry, we hope that our students have the ability to meet international game development standards and become international game design talents.
II. Distinguishing Features
1. To set up the integrated multimedia platform for marketing.
2. The APP combines games and AR systems.
3. Developing the multimedia system with Internet of Things (IoT).
4. E-Sports and E-Sports live broadcast technology.
III. Goals of the Department
1. To cultivate talents with modern cultural creative thinking and digital capabilities.
2. To promote the local cultural and creative industries with distinguishing feature.
3. Establishing our own label in the international community.