- ABOUT CCUT
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President
- Office of the Secretariat
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of General Affairs
- Office of Research and Development
- Center for International Exchange
- Office of Continuing Education
- Affiliated College of Continuing Education
- College of Health
- College of Tourism and Management
- College of Engineering
- Introduction to General Education Center
- DOWNLOAD CCUT INTERNATION STUDENTS BROCHURE
- RESEARCH CENTERS
- FUTURE STUDENTS
- CAMPUS LIFE
- CONTACT US
Office of the Secretariat
Office of the Secretariat carries responsibility for ensuring the effective management of CCUT and planning its future development. The office works to ensure that the two bodies of the University Leadership and academic departments operate effectively and efficiently by providing administrative services and general support for integrated transaction, planning, examination, media resources of CCUT.
There are two divisions in the Office of the Secretariat: Secretariat Affairs Division and Public Affairs Division.
- Secretariat Affairs Division manages the President鈥檚 schedule, convokes administrative meetings and is in charge of official document inspection, mail response, article composition and drafting.
- Public Affairs Division is responsible for affairs relating to publicity of CCUT including managing relationships with the media, and university news, etc.
Phone: +886-4-8359000 ext. 1103